Advanced Biomedical Technology Inc. (ABT Inc.) was co-founded by a team of material scientists and engineers with more than 10-year experiences in medical-related industry.
In the first quarter of 2018, the first medical-grade product line of biodegradable-polymeric filament for additive manufacturing, MeDFila®, was launched. The superior biocompatibility and adjustable biodegradability of MeDFila® marked a new era of innovation and development of medical devices via additive manufacturing. Meanwhile, a proprietary medical implant manufacturing system was also established to offer an one-stop service on clients’ request.
- 2017: A biomaterial research lab, proprietary biomedical material pilot plant, and medical-grade printing system were established in the first office of ABT in Biomedical Science Park accelerator in Hsinchu.
- Relocation of headquarter to Hsinchu Science Park with a GMP-like medical devices plant.
- Two product lines of medical-grade biodegradable filament, MeDFila® , were officially released.
- MeDFila® first filament PCL-Ceramic (70:30) is listed in Device Master File in USFDA.
- Exhibited MeDFila® — medical grade filament in one of the world’s largest exhibitions of additive manufacturing, Formnext 2018, in Frankfurt.
- Exhibited MeDFila® — medical grade filament & next-generation biomedical printing system in Taiwan Healthcare Expo.
To get the latest update, follow us on Linkedin ABT Inc. page.